Canteen Co Ordinator - Expressions of Interest
Illawarra District Netball Association,
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:25PM
Expressions of Interest requested for the IDNA Berkeley Canteen CoOrdinator
This is a financially supported position, which requires a weekly commitment from April to September and occasional support during the off season. Attendance on Saturday Game days and special functions days is required.
Specific Duties – Berkeley Canteen CoOrdinator
- Under instruction from the Canteen Supervisor manage day to day activities of the canteen
- Organise delivery of all supplies
- Coordinate volunteers for game day service
- Provide invoice and receipts to Treasurer for payment
- Oversee canteen cleaning and organisation
- Any other tasks related to the Berkeley Canteen as required
Complete Expression of Interest Form and submit by Friday 23rd February 2018
For more information contact the IDNA Office 02 4272 4342 between 10am - 2pm Monday to Friday.
Wednesday January 17, 2018 1:25PM
Author: Virginia Wise