IDNA plays the following grades in outdoor:
- NetSetGo! Competition - 8 Years and 9 Years
- Juniors - 10 Years, 11 Years and 12 Years
- Intermediates - 13-15 Years combined
- Cadets - 16-17 Years combined
- Seniors - 18+ combined
If you would like to play outdoor netball, please contact our Clubs directly, or contact IDNA and we can put you in touch with Clubs.
- Will be available in the "Resultsvault" section of this website, and on the Draws board outside the Control Room on a Saturday. Please check your draw on a Saturday to ensure your court has not changed.
- NetSetGo! Competition and Junior games have Club umpires assigned by the IDNA Umpires Committee
- Intermediates games are 'Umpire Your Own', meaning the 2 teams playing must supply their own umpires
- Cadet's and Senior's have Club umpires or Duty umpires assigned by the IDNA Umpires Committee
- The IDNA Umpires Committee are available throughout the day in the Umpires Room of the Val Curren Centre if you have any problems, and they also coach umpires as well 'badge' umpires.
- Each team pays the Umpires according to the fees set out at the beginning of the year.
- First Aid is available at both Berkeley and Fairy Meadow, with qualified medic's employed by BaiMed Physiotherapy & Sports injury Clinic. At Berkeley, they are located in the Illawarra Sports Stadium (enter the Stadium and go down the hallway on the right, and the Medical Room is on the right), and at Fairy Meadow, they are located in the Control Building.
- Ice is not given out unless one of the qualified medic's has assessed the injury and deemed ice as an appropriate form of treatment.
- If there is inclement weather, there are a number of factors that are taken into account. Most notably, if Wollongong City Council closes sportsgrounds, including the netball courts, then we are bound to abide by these closures. Please listen to the local radio stations, or check the website to find out whether games are on.
- If weather deteriorates over the course of the day, IDNA reserves the right to call of games as they see fit for the safety of players and officials.
- IDNA may also move all games to Berkeley if wet weather has occured in the lead up to Saturday games, which means NetSetGo! Competition and Junior games set down for Fairy Meadow may be moved to Berkeley.
- Parking areas are clearly marked by Wollongong City Council, so please abide by the signs and directions.
- Do not block pathways, access points and/or any other thoroughfares - otherwise you risk being fined by Wollongong City Council Rangers, or being towed at your own expense.
- Please place your rubbish in the bins when you leave the area, including the Stadium. If bins are full, please let the Control Room know.
- While marking an occasion by taking a photograph may seem harmless, there are many issues that may arise from this. Some people do not permit themselves or aren't permitted to be photographed. Please check with both teams to see if there is anyone that you aren't permitted to photograph before you commence.
- Both Berkeley and Fairy Meadow have canteen facilities available on Saturday's, and these sell hot food, drinks, ice creams, lollies, and many other goodies. The canteens are staffed by a Club duty roster and the operations are overseen by Canteen Supervisors on behalf of IDNA.
Incidents / Complaints
- Incident / Complaint forms must be received by an IDNA Official on the day of the match in question for IDNA to pursue any matters relating to the incident / complaint. Please ensure this comes via your Club, and the appropriate form is completed and submitted.